WHERE’S THE NEWS? IT’S IN OUR PRINTED NEWSPAPER ON STANDS, IN STORES AND AT THE NKC TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER & OFFICE SUPPLY STORE.
ALCOHOL + CAFFEINE = Four Loko, Beverage linked to Roslyn drinking party hospitalizations: A look at the drink, its effects and how the powers that be are following up on the Roslyn party incident. Front page and page A9
Lost woman found sheltered beneath big red trash bag: Unexpected snowfall hampers hikers’ navigational skills. Read the rescue on the front page.
Vaudeville returns to Vogue Theatre ; Grand Opening in November! A bit of both old and new history on the building being prepared to bring Cle Elum classic forms of family entertainment. Front page and page A9
Forty VISION volunteers organize to rejuvenate ‘Christmas in Cle Elum’: A treasure hunt, fire rings, the parade, Christmas tree competitions and much more! Read what’s in store on page A5
MORE HEADLINES IN THIS WEEK’S NKC TRIBUNE
- CHAMBER CONNECTION – Cle Elum-Roslyn Chamber of Commerce Community Newsletter: page A11
- General Election Tuesday, Nov. 2 – last day to mail in ballots too
- I-90 RV rollover triggers two-hour back-up
- Costumed pooches to prance in Roslyn’s ‘Paws on Parade’
- Star of Discovery Channel’s Dual Survival show appearing at CWU
- Another 171 homes proposed for Cle Elum ridge.
- Roslyn project proposes OVER 1,000 UNITS
SCHOOL & SPORTS
- Academic Student of the week: Jarred Bornhorst
- Athlete of the week: Taylor Cameron
- Stueckle’s success on the court tracked to an intangible, Thorp girls rock with perfect season.
- 60 SECONDS LEFT TO PLAY, Cameron interception snuffs LaSalle comeback
- Cle Elum’s Patrick Deneen back on the slopes
- Little gals learn to cheer!
- Wildcats win, Wildcats lose in Wildcats vs Wildcats (Easton-Thorp/Wilbur-Creston).
- Four inducted into 4-H Hall of Fame