Comments from the Governor on this continuing situation on the front page of this week’s NKC Tribune
Legislators take some and give some to the state’s school districts
What went, what stayed and a consolidation of Washington school districts on the table, details on pg A1.
The event will include a spiritual blessing, ribbon cutting and traditional foods. When and where information and article on pg A4
With recent rain/snow, are forecasters still worried about a drought year?
NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Service) and Bureau of Reclamation weigh in on the subject, Pg A5
Portions of the letter stating the issues and Weis’ response, pg A5
Two heartwarming stories, with pictures, of AARP helping dogs find their families. Pg B1
‘Kitchen talk,’ questions and answers comparing conditions locally and in other parts of the world. Pg B2
Read about it’s conception and growth plus a couple of crafty ideas to make from recycled products. Pg B2
- Crow triggers weekend power outage
- Spring burn begins in Cle Elum Ranger Dist.
- Kiwanis Dollars for Scholars seminar for the college bound
- City of Cle Elum Annual Spring Clean-Up
- Deputies seize $1,000 of marijuana
- Back-to-back weekend avalanche rescues at Snoqualmie Pass
- Snowboarder collapses
- Waste Management to operate county Transfer Stations again?
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore opens in Ellensburg
- Cernick graduates the University of Idaho
- Warrior fastpitchers ready for league play
- Thorp High School track & field back in business
- Warrior boys split doubleheader with Riverview
- Darling is WIAA Athlete of the Week- again
- CERHS takes tough loss at LaSalle
- Interview with Kayden Wilder: 1st grade wrestling dynamo
- Warriors clip Kittitas 16-10
- Easton’s champion toxophilites
- Simplot dynasty takes over Wildcat baseball
- Upper County Youth Baseball gets record turnout
- Volunteer effort changes the 18-year-old face of Warrior fastpitch
- Wrestling Club athletes win big at tourneys