ARRF Feline Neuter Clinic
Saturday, Sept. 22 at 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
at the ARRF Animal Foster Care, 107 E. Dakota, Roslyn
Feline Neuter Clinic $25 per cat
Preparing for the neuter clinic:
1) Make sure your kitty is a boy! This clinic is for non neutered male kitties.
2) All cats should be over 12 weeks of age
3) Please make sure your kitty hasn’t exhibited signs of illness within the previous 72 hours – a runny nose, sneezing, discharge from the eyes, lack of appetite, vomiting or diarrhea are all signs that your kitty isn’t well. A cursory wellness exam will be given to each cat to check for obvious sings of illness but we don’t offer pre-operative bloodwork.
4) Your kitty should have no food or water after midnight the evening before the clinic. An empty stomach helps reduce the risk of aspiration from vomiting.
5) Cats will have general anesthesia with pain relief, they will need to be dropped off between 9:00 and 10:00 am and can be picked up between 2:00 and 4:00 pm. They must be transported in a labeled hard sided carrier. All owners should be prepared to keep the surgery patients indoors for the night – a heated and secure shelter is needed for the first night after surgery.
Cost $25 per cat. NO FERAL CATS.
NO VACCINATIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS CLINIC