The City of Ellensburg Youth Volleyball League is a Coed sports league focused on teaching the proper fundamentals of volleyball to boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade in a positive environment.
Boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade will participate in a 7 game league (new for 2015), with games taking place during the week as well as select Saturday mornings at Ellensburg Schools.
- Game Dates: Games begin April 11, 2015
- Player Draft: Monday March 16 OR Wednesday March 18, 2015.
- ***Exact times and days for each division be determined upon the conclusion of registration
- Practices Begin: The week of March 30, 2015
- Early Registration: February 16 through March 6, 2015
- Early Registration Fee: $60.00 per child
- Multi-Child Discount: During Early Registration, families registering multiple siblings will receive a discounted rate of $55 for each additional sibling.
- Late Registration: March 7 though March 13, 2015
- Late Registration Fee: $80.00 per child
- Registration Days: Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Registration Location: Stan Bassett Youth Center
- Game Schedules: To Be Determined