John Simon reported: This week we groomed out to Haney Mdw, then to Lion Rock Jct. w/3500. We also groomed from Mineral Springs up Blue/Jack/North Fork and back. Today (Friday) we did NOT groom because of the avalanche danger and all round nasty weather. Always check the avalanche report before you go out. Also tomorrow is the Hog Loppet, the xcountry skiers have an event from Mission Ridge to Blewett Pass Snowpark, so if you go to Table Mtn. be aware of the event and vast numbers of skiers that will be there. John Simon
We are here for our treasured community, especially now. But we need your help. It takes resources to gather and distribute the news. At a time when our essential work is needed most, all the shuttered local businesses mean we’ve been hit hard by plummeting advertising revenue.Would you please consider making a voluntary contribution to help support the work of your Tribune staff?
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – October 15, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – October 8, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – October 1, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 24, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 17, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 10, 2020 issue
Tribune Temporarily Available Online
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are making the printed paper available online while some distribution points are closed or inaccessible due to temporary precautionary measures. We welcome feedback on how you like the digital version as we evaluate the possibility of continuing to offer this format after the crisis passes.