- Six deaths were reported in the state over the weekend.
- 18 Confirmed cases in King and Snohomish counties
- The first death occurred in King County, a man in his 50s who was reported to have underlying health issues.
- The second death was a man in his 70s. He became ill at the Life Care Center nursing home in Kirkland, which has reportedly been the location of multiple cases, including three more deaths reported on Monday.
- Multiple people with symptoms have been reported at the Life Care Center nursing home in Kirkland, including employees. It is not yet known how many are infected with the coronavirus.
- One death occurred in Snohomish County, a man in his 50s.
- More than a dozen schools in eight school districts in the state reported temporary closure on Monday.
Sources: Washington State Department of Health, Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction and Kiro 7 News
Reported and Compiled by Cameron Sheppard, WNPA News Service