Recent visitors to the Washington State Capitol included Rebecca Hoffman, M.D., a family physician based in Salmon Creek and Tony Carnevale, M.D., who works at an emergency room in Sunnyside, Oregon. They were meeting with six different legislators on Wednesday, Jan. 30, on behalf on behalf of Kaiser Permanente in support of action that they believe lower drug prices. – Photo by Sean Harding, WNPA Olympia News Bureau
March 18, 2020
August 27, 2020
We are here for our treasured community, especially now. But we need your help. It takes resources to gather and distribute the news. At a time when our essential work is needed most, all the shuttered local businesses mean we’ve been hit hard by plummeting advertising revenue.Would you please consider making a voluntary contribution to help support the work of your Tribune staff?
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 17, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – December 29, 2011 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 10, 2020 issue
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – September 3, 2020 issue
- 2020-21 Student & Athlete Champions Package
- DIGITAL Single Copy Purchase – August 27, 2020 issue
Tribune Temporarily Available Online
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are making the printed paper available online while some distribution points are closed or inaccessible due to temporary precautionary measures. We welcome feedback on how you like the digital version as we evaluate the possibility of continuing to offer this format after the crisis passes.