School starting dates set – it’s back to school time! Mark your calendars with the first day of school information. – front page
Cruise Cle Elum’s new motorcycle and rat rod displays are hits – the results are in and a few photos of those vintage motorcycles, cars and trucks – page B2.
Elumwood Apartments water service threatened with water shut off…due to unpaid bills – front page/A5.
Three firefighters killed at Okanogan Complex Fire – A5.
Cle Elum-Roslyn School Board reviews state assessment results – Superintendent says local schools on pace with rest of state for most part – A3.
Cascade Rail Foundation seeking volunteer help for September – Two weekend work parties are scheduled to complete various yard work and brush clearing duties around the South Cle Elum Substation, rail yard, interpretive center and train depot – A8.
All Nations Heritage Night 2015 – get all the details for a great cultural experience of food and music at Hawthorne Hall in Ronald – B1.
- More locals dispatch to wildfires in the north
- Get help applying for health insurance at local food banks
- Statewide wildfire affect air quality in Kittitas County
- Marijuana-related auto crashes on the rise
- Cle Elum-Roslyn School
- West Nile Virus again strikes Kittitas County
- DNR to close eastern Washington forests to industrial activities
- Yakima Project flip-flop operations underway
- Kittitas County Hospital District 2 monthly meeting report
- Cascade Rail
- Frankly Speaking – You talked me into getting all these Hot Chili Peppers Frank, now what do I DO with them?
- Letter – The new Teanaway Road – Violet Burke, Cle Elum, WA.
- A bit of serendipity struck Cle Elum’s Telephone Museum.
- City firefighters, friends, family send off (Derald Gaidos) a 35-year veteran of the force.
- Back to school tips and bus safety
- RECIPES: Spicy Crunch Burger and Sweet Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- Swiftwater grad returns to home turf
- CWU offers tuition waivers to students displaced by wildfires
- Northwest Youth Corps in Roslyn
- Teen reined cow horse champion competes at Washington State Horse Park
- Legendary ‘peakbagger’ in Cle Elum
CLE ELUM-ROSLYN SCHOOL DISTRICT BACK TO SCHOOL 2015-16 INFORMATION GUIDE:
- Start or renew your family’s pledge during the Sept. 9-23 Safe Homes Contest
- New Student and 6th Grade Orientation (Sept. 2)
- Elementary School Class Roster Night – Wednesday, Sept. 2
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Fee Schedules
- 2015-16 Calendar and Mandatory Notices
- Bus Routes, Staff Listings and Phone Numbers
- Capital Projects Update