Easton Archers aim for Nationals-this season marks 10th appearance at state-front page-photos.
Third graders forced to re-take standardized test-glitch in the state-approved testing system-front page.
Sled Dog Racing at Camp Koinonia this weekend-organizers invite spectators to meet dogs and mushers-front page.
Youth ball opening day this Saturday-first big tournament of season-front page.
Cle Elum Spring Cleanup is May 5-9-burn dump also open-front page.
Community Forest comment period expires, state moves forward-Teanaway-front page.
STATE ®IONAL NEWS:
- WSDOT I-90 Travel Advisory.
- Get smart about heroin.
- Fly fishing film tour.
- Call 811 before you dig.
- Washington’s jobs outlook continues positive trend.
- Beekeeper Assoc. president buzzes about I-5 bee spill.
- U.S. forest Service to expand access to jobs.
- May 13 Lecture from Holocaust survivor.
- WA scores on April 21, Earth Day.
- A river runs through it, so Bill moved the river.
- Homeowners buff up the river.
- Wildfire Community Preparedness Day comes to upper county May 2.
- Snoqualmie Pass visibility survey follows up with drivers.
- Easton food bank needs your help.
- Potelco replacing 35 poles in area.
- Fire Station 73 opens soon.
- Anderson joins Roslyn Commissions.
- Early season wildfire on Cle Elum ridge extinguished.
- Police Chief Ferguson warns of scammers posing as IRS.
- SKYWARN weather spotter training.
- Big Buck Ridge project goes to examiner hearing.
- Bio-blitz on for tomorrow.
- I-90 semi driver’s load strikes overpass near Price Creek.
- Business overlay district takes a baby step.
- Frankly Speaking-What if I don’t have a sunny window, Frank?
- Letter-‘Preservation of the KHBR set a heartbreaking idea-Jennifer Oertli, Cle Elum.
- Letter-Arbor Day-planting trees, rebuilding communities and restoring hope-Dan Lambe, President, Arbor Day Foundation.
- Garrett Amick and GeoBee state.
- Pretty in pink.
- Cle Elum Eagles to host it’s first Children’s Day Workshop Saturday.
- Neck pillows for the troops.
- Local restaurant owner competes in BBQ in BC.
- Roslyn Library wins grant to purchase children’s books.
- 133rd Army Band entertains at the Swauk-Teanaway Grange.
- Some bunny finds a home.
- First big event at horse park draws nearly 75 horses.
- CWU Rodeo Club to host Annual College Rodeo April 24-26.
- Thorp students are the heart in Hearthstone.
- Ellensburg Rodeo adds Cinch Shoot-Out to Labor Day events.
- Do you know the story behind this relic?
- CWU hosts 7th Annual Rock Against Rape April 29.
- Sons of Italy installs new officers.
- Gloria Walker.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Register now for Rotary’s June golf tourney.
- Foot races at Wild Horse Wind Farm this weekend.
- Judges needed for CER senior culminating project presentations in May.
- Easton School transforms into ‘iPad City’.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Liz Webb.
- Bobcats rock at K-Valley Rally.
- Future Problem Solvers compete at state.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Greta Merkel.
- Warrior track picks up a pair of wins.
- CER Tennis wins against Goldendale and Columbia but falls to Connell.
- Terrill, Henderson claim gold at Gold League Meet.