Doggie Olympics Athletes Compete-front page photo.
Snoqualmie Pass Utility District Manager targeted in fraud investigation-The report-front page/A5.
Council votes to raise water, garbage rates-other City of Cle Elum council news-front page/A7.
Brush fire in Easton-Silver Creek Trailhead-front page.
This weekend ‘Kick it Up at the WA State Horse Park-for horse enthusiasts of all ages-front page.
Ballots in the mail for Primary Election-due August 4-front page.
Driver hospitalized after hitting deer on Highway 10-Thorp resident-front page.
- ARRF another step closer to building shelter.
- City calls for ‘Volunteer of the Year’ nominations.
- Five injured, one airlifted to Harborview.
- Volunteers needed for Crystal Creek Clean-Up Day, July 18.
- Smoke in the valley, why?
- Roslyn Council responds to call from defenders of sacred ground.
- Omans steps in as new Cle Elum City Administrator today.
- Super Hero Summer Reading Day.
- Citizens introduced to county’s new water bank and metering program coming Dec.2.
- Statewide: $16M aims to relieve drought hardships.
- Frankly Speaking-Stir Frying Up a Garden Full O’Greens.
- Letter-When I see emergency personel relaxing between calls, I no longer begrudge the cost of having them on stand by,-Ronald Arthur Slater, Cle Elum.
- Hats off to firefighters who climb trees to rescue cats-Linda Young-Bonnes, Cle Elum.
- Letter-Our parade float stands for community initiatives-Dave and Janet Sandona, Cle Elum.
- Pioneer Days July 4th celebration and photo essay.
- Kiwanis 2015 Fishing Derby results.
- Life Support celebrates it’s 15th anniversary.
- Beating the Heat.
- Saturday: Join the work party in the Teanaway.
- DockDogs makes big splash in Roslyn. BLM prohibits campfires in Eastern WA.
- ARRF Doggie Olympics makes for big laughs.
- Dirt biker rescued on Big Creek Trail.
- Health screenings coming to Cle Elum.
- PSE grants Putnam Centennial Center a new generator.
- Moosefest booked solid.
OBITUARIES AND MEMORIAL SERVICES:
- Sandy (Bodanza) Senger.
- Auntie Shelly Spears.
SCHOOL & SPORTS:
- What they DIDN’T have in high school a half-century ago.
- Warrior Boosters hosting first golf fundraiser next month.
- Gray makes Dean’s List.
- Baker finishes second at Banner Bank Junior Invitational.
- Burchak receives scholarship.
- Wersland makes YVCC Dean’s list.
RELAY FOR LIFE:
- Full page schedule of events supported by local advertisers.
- Patrick Dehuff talks about the mindset needed to beat cancer.
- Cle Elum woman receiving massive community support in her second bout with breast cancer.
- Kudos to the Relay for Life committee.
- Fire District #6 raises $$ in Ronald.
- LUMINARIA lights shining on the journey.
- Study links leisure time sitting to higher risk of specific cancers.
- Increases in cancer screening may reflect removal of financial barriers in Affordable Care Act.
- Cancer survivors who smoke perceive less risk from tobacco than non-smoking survivors.