The feeling of a Veterans Day Assembly-at Walter Strom Middle School-front page/A7-photos.
South Cle Elum bans firewords-after weeks of publicized discussions-front page.
Rate hikes in store for water, garbage and property tax-new procedure proposed that would curtail expenses incurred by city for door-hanger notices for unpaid water bills-front page.
Teanaway Commmunity Forest area may get a little bigger-if the state Board of Natural Resources has it’s way-front page/A5.
Cle Elum woman escapes injury in I-90 accident-both vehicles totaled-front page.
State & Regional:
- National Association Targets Teanaway Community Forest.
- Cheap Power Lures.
- CWU can’t commit to biomass fuel just yet.
- Digital Fish
- Restrictions extended at Wanapum Dam.
- More State Pot Stores approved.
- Commission adopts updated rules for construction projects near water.
- Teanaway Community Forest meeting and open house set.
- Kittitas County Lodging Tax Applications under review.
- Highway construction underway in Kittitas County.
- First Water Bank Advisory Committee meeting.
- Frankly Speaking-Falafel waffles to lemon polish-try these holiday kitchen tips!
- Guest Editorial-Wake Up Washington! By William Shaw.
- Letter-Was my Muslim background a factor? We could have been an example for the world…-Mohammad Said, M.D. phD, MPH, Ephrata. WA.
Tribune Fan Mail:
- Thorp Community Day appreciates Tribune support-Thorp Community Day Board of Directors.
- Kudos-Frank & Lois Elenich, Seattle, WA.
- St. John the Baptist Church celebrates 100 years.
- After school program receives $1000 donation.
- Youth raise funds to help build school in Ecuador.
- Winterfest at Suncadia starts Nov. 28.
- Audubon program to feature the White-headed Woodpecker on Nov. 20. Garden Club’s fall planting hopes to pay off in the spring.
- New online tool helps veterans find civilian jobs.
- A look at ourselves.
- Carpenter House Museum hosts poet laureate.
- Miniature artwork on display.
Sports & School:
- Easton School District goes to Washington, D. C.
- Coach Roger Krening still going strong at WSMS.
- Thorp-Easton Bobcats announce fall sports awards.
- New employee at Thorp School.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Nicholas Malatesta.
- Parent Action Council kicks of new funraiser model.
- Warrior Team photos and Congratulations on page B8.
- Still on the Radar-Erin Dellinger.
- CE-R Volleyball team receives awards.
- Follow 1A fall sports state champions online.
- WIAA Football playoff bracket.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Kylee Sutton.
- Jenny Jensen named Thorp-Easton athletic director.
- Easton appoints new school board member.
- Thorp School’s new digital reader board.Maupoux revives high school choir.
- Georgeanne Or
- Walter Lee Cummings.