WHERE’S THE NEWS? IT’S IN OUR PRINTED NEWSPAPER ON STANDS, IN STORES AND AT THE NKC TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER AND OFFICE SUPPLY STORE – NEW EVERY THURSDAY!
Bazaars, Ware Fairs, Sales and so much more in this week’s edition as well as the annual HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE.
Upper County groundwater study gets green light: What the objectives of this study are and when its due for completion, these and other details on the front page of this week’s NKC Tribune.
8,000 Change of Property Value notices mailed Nov. 19: Included in this article, “How the Assessor Reevaluates Your Property and Calculates Your Tax.” Front page and A5
City Heights housing development moves forward: What will it look like? Whose Water and Sewer? And what if City Heights doesn’t happen?? Front page and page A5
Draw the Line between youth and alcohol: CERSD event Dec. 2. Page B7 has the details of this Community Builders action to educate our local youth.
- Adopt and Decorate: Flag Pole Park Tree Program
- 2010 Christmas in Cle Elum Schedule of Events
- Messages from the President and Executive Director
OTHER HEADLINES IN THIS WEEK’S NKC TRIBUNE
- Four Loko™ BANNED in Washington
- Canopy of Caring kicks into gear to help local families
- Dr. Peterson inducted into International College of Dentists
- Moving the tradition of Mike’s (Tavern) into the next generation
- ‘Deadliest Catch’ comes to CWU
SCHOOL & SPORTS
- Academic Students of the Week: Virginia Soderstrom and Ruben MacKenzie
- CERHS Girls Basketball, Ready for a night on the Hardwood?