Goal Reached in Record Time-Barn Quilt Trail hangs 99 and 100-front page/A5-photos.
City renames ‘Flagpole Park’-chosen between 5 options-front page.
Nature Conservancy announces historic land acquisition near Snoqualmie Pass-in Central Cascades-front page/A7.
Five days left to cast your Nov. 4 ballot-reminds County Auditor-front page.
STATE & REGIONAL:
- $70,000 election ballots collected.
- America’s reds & blues.
- Molestation charges.
- Record runs for salmon.
- What a blast.
- Student mock election.
- County drug take-back and document shred day this weekend.
- Public hearing on conservation areas.
- Blazes, Rails, and Statehood.
- Submarine veterans. Derelict vessel owner pleads guilty.
- Summer trapping nets 27 gypsy moths in Washington.
- Next Cle Elum council meeting moved to Monday.
- Scammers are forever.
- Habitat for Humanity adapts to uphill climb.
- Mama Brown Bear and two cubs invade Roslyn back yard.
- KVH enhances telemedicine capabilities for stroke consultations.
- Park and Recreation gets needed boost.
- Chickenpox case diagnosed at Cle Elum Elementary.
- Unlicensed Yakima motorist cited for causing I-90 pile up.
- Frankly Speaking-Fall is here-a little garden TLC now will pay off big come spring.
- Nov. 11 festival celebrates Washington’s 125th birthday at the State Capitol.
- Letter-Statements on Marysville Pilchuck HS shootings-Dave Reichert, Washington State Representative.
- Letter-Remembering my interviews with Earl-Jim Fossett, Cle Elum.
- Doggies Invade Roslyn…in Costume!
- Kapaska’s boost ARRF campaign for new animal shelter.
- Lake Kachess resident up close and personal with Russia-in the Ukraine.
- Marijuana in Halloween candy is the new ‘razor blade’.
- Grange Christmas Bazaar coming up on November 8.
- KVH Hospital receives Top 20 Award.
- CWU welcomes Movember with ‘Shave the Date’ event.
- Adopt a can-do attitude or wind up in a very dark place.
- Jan Marie Plesha.
- Clifton G. McGuire.
- Earl Francis Cox.
- Minnie Evelyn Eger.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Autumn rain and Connell pain fail to dim Warrior hopes for postseason comeback.
- One whack to the head, one to the heart.
- Thorp Athlete of the Week-Jared Beauparlant.
- Still on the Radar-Tyler Kretschman quarterbacking in California.
- Walter Strom Middle School wraps up fall sports.
- A sign that winter is coming-2014 WSSA Snowmobile EXPO.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Scoreboard with Amy Carigen-Soccer hosts Senior Night, Cross Country looks to Districts and Volleyball puts up good fight.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Clara Grantier.