Servings: 1 cake
- 1 pkg supermoist white cake mix
- 1 pkg 3 oz raspberry jello
- 1 pkg 3 oz lime jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 - 18 oz container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour batter into 2 round pans, 8" or 9" x 1 1/2".
- Bake as directed on package; cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans; prick each layer with fork at 1/2" intervals.
- Pour 1 c. water over raspberry flavor gelatin in bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Spoon gelatin over 1 layer.
- Repeat with lime gelatin on other layer.
- Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours.
- Dip 1 layer in pan into warm water 10 seconds;
- Invert on plate, gently shaking to loosen.
- Remove pan; spread layer with 1 c. whipped tropping.
- Remove remaining layer from pan as above; invert on first layer. Remove pan.
- Frost with remaining topping.
- Refrigerate; garnish with flattened gumdrops cut to resemble holly.