Married to the job and each other-Local couples in business-front page/A9-photos.
Old Man Winter down for the count-Cattlemen, Snowmobilers, local business weigh in-front page/A9.
President’s Day closures-Upper Kittitas County-front page.
State & Regional News:
- State Attorney General for Net Neutrality.
- America’s wealthy one-percent.
- Fly Fishing Show casts Feb. 14-15.
- Comment now on clean fuel standard proposal.
- Millennials most stressed.
- CWU one of Kittitas County’s largest employers.
- Congress Introduces Sportsmen’s Act.
- Calling all Quilters.
- Health Insurance deadline is here, county enrollment data released.
- Taxpayers to use new Form 1095-A to claim Premium Tax Credit.
- Wildlife area near Ellensburg closed thru April.
- Volunteers spend Saturday cleaning riverbank.
- Council considers up to 10 percent water rate increase in near future.
- To pump and tunnel or not-Keechelus-Kachess water management proposal out.
- City Fire Dept. elects officers.
- Permanent road closure expected at Roslyn Cemetery.
- Cle Elum City Police start training cycle.
- Trailside Homes expanding with a second location.
- ‘Second Time Around’ consignment opens this weekend.
- Encompass move engineers creative office space.
- Olden day manufacturing punch press still going strong at Shoemaker.
- Frankly speaking-The way to a man’s (or woman’s!) heart truly is through the stomach.
- Letter-Special interests want to drain Kittitas County lakes at the expense of taxpayers and the environment-Bill Campbell, PhD-Friends of Lake Kachess, Easton, WA.
- Peek into the soul of a modern day, world class expeditionary.
- ‘One Book, One County’ program begins.
- Cemetery fence, elections top Croatian Lodge meeting.
- Lasagna dinner sales help club members pay for trip to Ecuador.
- Hyak man soon on the stairway to curing cancer. Out with the 12-year-old paint, in with new by August.
- Meet ARRF’s pet of the week, Boo.
- Cattlemen round up for chow and chuck wagon yammer.
- Conservation stewardship deadline Feb. 27.
- Upcoming Grange fundraiser to support scholarships.
- Sagebrush songbirds of the Columbia Plateau to be featured at Feb. Audubon meeting.
- Cle Elum Eagles hosting two big events this month.
- Ina Esther Wilson.
- Vern Carollo.
- Robert Benjamin Parks.
- Peter J. Ploeger.
Sports & school:
- Warrior wrestlers on the warpath.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Lauryn Hink.
- Easton School Student of the Week-Seneca Dehuff.
- Students encourage others to help plant the future.
- You can advise the athletic advisory committee.
- Season ends for CE-R Boys basketball.
- Kids let loose with BAM and Warhol.
- Walter Strom Middle School HONOR ROLL.
- Host families sought for Japanese students, short visit.
- Burrows makes honor roll at Montana State.
- Cle Elum-roslyn High School HONOR ROLL.