4.4 Magnitude earthquake near Cle Elum briefly shakes the county Wednesday-Kittitas county residents respond to NKC Tribune question on Facebook-pageA4.
Hospital District 2 meets-discuss new ambulance and recap January stakeholder meeting-front page.
Spring-like weather returns-One of first robins at Laurel Hill-front page-photo.
Roslyn Urban Forest chair reports successes in 2014-other council business-front page/A5.
Demolition and $25K grant win-promise good things for Roslyn-front page/A5-photos.
Four awarded $75K in lodging tax fund capital project dollars-WA State Horse Park, Roslyn and Yakima Canyon benefit-front page.
Feb. 28 snowmobile event now cancelled-with no snow-front page.
State & Regional News:
- WSDOT I-90 Travel Advisory.
- Radio, radio, radio.
- Beekeeping 101.
- Ferguson speaks out on Hanford Vapor Tank Plan.
- Wolf captured.
- Spring black bear applications due.
- Bill to raise smoking age sails through committee.
- Engineering Day for kids, Feb. 21.
- WA state Centennial Time Capsule to be sealed Feb. 22.
- Forest Practices Board approves new rule for timber harvests and unstable slopes.
- Health, labeling concerns erupt in wake of governor’s e-cigarette tax proposal.
- ‘Happy” song still playing at local gas pumps for most people.
- WorkSource launches initiative for new jobs.
- Bird flu strikes fourth WA flock, spreads to hawks.
- Agreement expected to boost apple exports by $100 million per year.
- Gold medalist Joe Rantz and a talk with daughter of this “boy in the boat’.
- Another boy in the boat, in a Roslyn barber shop.
- App to aim tourists at Ellensburg sites.
- Mayor has his day in court.
- Frankly speaking-What’s this I hear about eggs being okay to eat now?
- Bill encourages use of electric cars.
- Lockwood’s creation: Ceramics, wax and mid-century fabrics.
- Two longtime Ellensburg businesses form a partnership.
- Suncadia Resort at a yearly glance.
- She defied the odds: Teanaway range rider retires.
- Wolf talk and business of the day highlight cattlemen’s meeting. Meet ARRF’s pet of the week-Missy.
- Sweetheart Ball crowns 2015 royalty.
- Roslyn looking for ladies Saturday night.
- Students ‘give son someone else might live’.
- “Weird Al” Yankovich to perform at WA State Fair.
- First Putnam Center potluck social served up.
- Peck memory bank reaches 30-year mark at Roslyn Public Works.
- New history book details 1930s Roslyn coal miner strikes.
- 7th Annual e3 Winter Fair on Saturday.
- Donna Jean Boston.
- David (Dave) S. Wightman.
Sports & school:
- CER Wrestlers headed to State.
- Thorp-Easton Bobcats end debut year.
- CWU Honor Roll Fall 2014.
- Easton School Athlete of the Week-Jessie Weaver.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Willow Henrichsen.
- Elementary school recruits male role models from new WATCH D.O.G.S. program.
Take a “Trib” Around the World!:
- Husky fans in Boulder, Colorado
- Barry Brunson & Judy Hallisey on Galapagos Islands of Ecuador.
- Gina Bejorklund, Jeanell Nelson & Rhonda Thompson in Europe.