Cascade Playtime Rentals owner arrested-Shop allegedly sold stolen merchandise-front page-photo.
Something new for your Federal Tax filing this year-under Affordable Care Act-front page.
Cle Elum man arrained in superior Court this week on two counts-Louis Musso III-front page.
Squirrelly winter bodes ill for water supply outlook-author of reports Scott Pattee-front page.
State & Regional News:
- $21.6 billion recreation industry in Washington.
- Historic leader celebrated today.
- Japanese emissaries to visit Ellensburg.
- Learn about government contracting.
- Puget Sound Energy and customers raise $18,250 for Food Lifeline.
- Boat ramps, shorelines remain closed at Wanapum.
- USDA sends bird teams to southeast WA.
- Board views Increase in land survey recording fees, first change since 2002.
- New recycling program begins for fluorescent lights.
- City Council reconvenes for first time in 2015.
- Roslyn City Council appoints Scott Gray, enters 2015 with projects on the table.
- Hanson Ponds footbridge targeted for repair by grant.
- Cle Elum Ranger District road closures now posted.
- County Public Works Director Holmes resigns.
- Gov. Inslee proclaims January as ‘School Board Recognition Month’.
- Two Cle Elum residents in weekend collision on Hwy 10.
- Get signed up for Healthcare, get free help tomorrow.
Washington State News:
- Lawmakers launch Olympia session introducing some unusual proposals.
- House Republicans want education budget separate from General Fund spending plan.
- Frankly Speaking-Satisfying Winter Soup with a Silly Name.
- WNPA Olympia News Bureau-Underage viticulture students may get sipping privileges and Another shot at pot.-by Cooper Inveen.
- Students prepare menu for annual ‘I Have a Dream Dinner’.
- After two years, Roslyn Grocery owners nearing completion of goals for their store.
- KVH participates in regional health planning efforts.Writer and poet Terry Martin kicks off Lion Rock Visiting Writers Series.
- American Women Poets series begins January 15.
- Royal Court to be selected Jan. 24.
- Oyez Roslyn event to feature music, artwork and science.
- Fullers to celebrate 50 years.
- USDA announces more than $18M for beginning farmers and ranchers.
- Dental Hygiene Program hosts Annual Free Dental Sealant Day.
- Tea at 3 Speaker Series at CWU begins serving Jan. 22.
- William Goddard.
- George Joseph Boyle.
Sports & school:
- Warrior grapplers take on Bellevue Christian.
- Cle Elum Elementary launches Watch D.O.G.S program.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Brennan Burchak.
- Deadline to apply for WAEF Scholarships is March 1.
- Girls Basketballl takes one win and one loss over the weekend.
- Year of the young and strong of heart.
- Kids’ Art Contest celebrates 50 years of Voting Rights Act.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Cody Hotchkiss.
- Pizza with the Principal.
- Elementary school geography bee held January 8.