Congratulations to the Class of 2015-Graduation Ceremonies-front page.
Proposed herbicide policy discussed at Roslyn City Hall-committee meeting to to air template for a draft policy-front page-photo.
School Board approves $1.26 million bid for high school gym addition-will be placed at south end of gymnasium-front page.
Council to consider lowering alley speed limits-Concerned citizen says, “25 mph is an excessive speed for these dirt alleys-front page.
ARRF Animal Rescue seeking funding support for animal shelter project-June funding goal $5,000-front page.
State & Regional News:
- New online portal assists farmers and ranchers.
- Roslyn residents take note of upcoming projects.
- Forest improvement projects sought.
- Citizens sought for advisory comm..
- Fireworks ban issued by BLM.
- Best and worst cities for baseball fans. Permit to help control mosquitoes updated.
- Ecology: New address.
- Law and Justice grants available.
- Roza Irrigation District gets conservation grant.
- Nature Conservancy hires community coordinator.
- Open House highlights flood repair and mitigation at Hanson Ponds.
- Wenatchee man dies after his own car rolls over him.
- USFS responds to requests to change forest policies.
- Ken Wilcox Horse Camp to open for firewood collection with USFS permit.
- Idaho man charged with DUI after hitting jersey barrier.
- High speed pursuit ends with arrest.
- Horse Park hosts first fundraiser on home turf, second planned.
- Orienteering in the Teanaway.
- South Cle Elum passes milestone water Ordinance 553.
- Bear cub rescued in Cle Elum released back into nature.
- Wildfire update.
- Frankly speaking-Plan a Pizza This Summer? Kidding around in the garden.
- Tribune Volunteer connection-New flooring prep-Grange work party June 18-20.
- Revised Clean Water Rule released-John Crabtree, Center for Rural Affairs.
- Henderson reports on first months as County Coroner.
- Conservation funding webinar to assist potential applicants.
- Roads of Wonder: 46 ‘yards’ of bargains this Saturday.
- Dr. Larson garners 2015 ‘Statewide Family Physician of the Year’ award.
- State seeks advisory committee members for Teanaway Community Forest.
- Two free State Park days coming in June.
- Officials in the field assessing conservation efforts.
- Tenney joins USPS-Cle Elum.
- Support gained for drought relief.
- Jones recalls what it’s like to ride an Icebreaker.
- 2015 Officer Installation.
- Roslyn Cemetery Flag Planting.
- Ronald morphs into Croatia’s ‘pjesma’.
- Time to Paint the Town Purple.
- KV healthcare discontinues home respitory program.
- Marimbaas in the Mountains moves outdoors and brings the grooves with it.
- 1963 Ford Galaxy wins ‘Best of Show’.
- Car Show Winners Circle.
- Poker Ride Winners.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Nick Baker WINS State 1A Golf Championship.
- Andrus takes second in javelin at state.
- CWU offering math and science summer camp in July.
- Lady Warriors finish 7th place on the diamond at state.
- Still on the Radar-Iverson’s Way.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Payne Proter.
- Bobcats finish top ten at state.
- 4-H Scholarship winners announced.
- Sutton and Schmandt eighth in state tennis doubles bracket.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Paige Lawson.
- They’re resigning or retiring.
- Easton jaguars Class of 2015.
- Thorp Tigers Class of 2015.
- A ‘short but sweet’ goodbye to Swiftwater graduates.
- Celebration of Learning shines with young minds.
- Get to know Cle Elum-Roslyn’s Top 3 Graduates.
- Top of the Class.