Cle Elum City Administrator resigns-“It’s time to move on for myself and the city”-front page/A7-photo.
Easton Summer Kick-off Celebration-helicopter rides, new main attraction-front page/A6-photo essay.
South Cle Elum: someone will be knocking at your door on June 13-American Red Cross and local fire departments team up-front page.
Forest Service unveils trial route foe AVTs at Table Mountain-Consists of a 31-mile course near Liberty for studying impacts of usage on USFS roads-front page-photo.
Noxious weed control begins on National Forest-beginning in early June-front page.
STATE & REGIONAL NEWS:
- Flagger certification.
- June 6-7 Washington anglers fish free.
- Teanaway work party next week.
- Classmates.com to pay $11M.
- CWU Women’s Rugby ranked 2nd in nation.
- Ferguson supports Seattle $15 an hour minimum wage law.
- Local marijuana bans defended.
- Marijuana Data Dashboard.
- Hackathon. Inslee appoints Sandison state Director of Agriculture.
- ‘Get Intimate with the Shrub Steppe’ to feature educational opportunities and more this weekend.
- Rabbits on the loose in Roslyn lead to reports of a ‘bounty’.
- Register now for June 20 Forest Owners Field Day.
- Learn about emergency water permits at workshop today.
- Runje Field improvement project to move forward.
- Suncadia to use aerial spray in coming weeks.
- Rat Pack Trail moving toward legal status.
- Wildfire calls to date.
- Easton Memorial Day Parade rocks.
- Frankly Speaking-My garden is attracting these beautiful white butterflies! It must be healthy, right?
- Four of 22 recreational marijuana stores caught selling to minors.
- Jan David Steward.
- Scott Lee Rhodes.
- Jack Hartman.
- Sody-Licious remodel target date extended.
- From the hand and mind of a 100-year-old man.
- Concerts this week.
- Marquette finishes strong as Mrs. Kittitas County.
- Upper County school graduations to commence.
MEMORIAL DAY 2015:
People gather at Veterans Memorial Cemetery to thank service members for sacrifice.
Heritage Club hosted welcome tent at Roslyn Cemetery.
SCHOOL & SPORTS:
ON TO STATE! Three qualify for state track and field.
Scholarship to help pay for kids to play sports.
YVCC Dean’s List Announced.
Fishing derbies coming. Youth summer activities planned.
Mounted Shooters move to ‘round two’ at home June 13.
Best Wishes Bobcats! Three competing in Track & Field at State on Friday, May 29.
CERHS Athlete of the Week-Matt Dellinger.
Sutton, Schmandt and Ceballos move on to state tennis.
Boys Golf Team places in the top at Districts.
CERHS Student of the Week-Hattie Ritter.
Warrior Baseball places in the top 8 in the State Tournament.
Good Luck at State! To the 2105 Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Softball Team.
Lady Warriors place 2nd at Districts and qualify for State Tournament.
Roslyn Library offers new help for grant seekers.
Local woman seeking help to cover cost of her dog’s chemotherapy treatment.