Watch for the new 2015 EXPLORE! Kittitas County Visitors Guide-Now on newsstands.
America’s sacred duty: Bringing home our fallen soldiers-front page/A8-photos.
Cle Elum man killed in construction site accident-Tumble Creek-front page.
Teanaway Comm. Forest reaches historic milestone-moves forward to discussion of ‘what comes next’-front page/A7.
Medic One to field extra staff for holiday-as campgrounds filling up-front page.
Local schools holiday schedule-Cle Elum , Easton & Thorp-front page.
Easton’s Saturday Memorial weekend celebration-join the parade-front page.
Monday Memorial Day Service at Roslyn Cemeteries-All invited-front page.
STATE & REGIONAL NEWS:
- Fire District 8 Open House.
- Salary sched for elected officials now submitted.
- Mount St. Helens: 35th Anniversary.
- Gov. Inslee signs House Bill 1059: Violent predators.
- American Red Cross urges donations this summer.
- Stephen Bernarth named DNR Forest Practices Chief.
- Volunteers needed to rank grant proposals.
- Memorial Day weekend means extra patrols.
- INTERACT headed to Ecuador in June to help build school.
- National Public Works Week May 17-23.
- Cle Elum teen totals car in I-90 rollover.
- Wrong way driver killed on I-90 Sunday.
- Pasco man killed in one vehicle accident.
- Thorp Mill Dinner and Auction Saturday.
- Roslyn Riders ‘Poker Run’.
- Teanaway Campground needs helping hands.
- Dog license event fetches participants.
- Ferguson cracks down on charity scams.
- Animal disease traceability getting an upgrade.
- Kittitas County needs a consultant.
- Reichert attends White House signing ceremony for 2015 National Blue Alert Legislation.
- The 2015 General Election is on.
- Camping reservations needed for BLM’s Yakima River Canyon.
- Commissioner to attend national program in D.C.
- USDA funding to assist with organic certification costs.
- Frankly Speaking-Who’s your buddy? The wacky world of veggie cliques.
- Letter-Clarification of rabbit topic discussion at Roslyn meeting-Jim Fossett-NKC Tribune Reporter.
- Tribune Volunteer Connection-Putting out ‘The Call’ for phone museum volunteers.
- Guest Editiorial-Remembering their sacrifice-William Shaw.
- CATChat 2015-Small Town, Big Impact.
- Heavenly music in Upper Kittitas County.
- Olinger lauded by Seattle PD.
- The Natural.
- Help feed the hungry with FISH Food Drive.
- High Pockets 5k kicks off Relay For Life season.
- Environment education is the topic for 4th graders.
- ARRF Animal Art Show this weekend at Hope Gallery.
- Haley Lindelof launching up the ladder.
- Thorp School spotlights District’s Music Program.
- Anderson graduates to new career in Seattle.
- Evans named to SCC honor roll.
- Thanks for the memories.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Mark Your Calendar-Graduation Dates in Upper County.
- Walter Strom Middle School student gearing up for pagent.
- 4 Warriors qualify for tennis districts.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Courtney Brown.
- Warriors sending 10 to track & field districts.
- CE-R Warriors split with Warden Cougars.
- Northwest Bicycle Improvement hosts Fat Tire Revolution.
- Warrior batters still fighting in the Play-offs.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Baseball Stats.
- Cascade Trail Run results.
- Thorp-Easton Bobcats explode at sub-districts.
- Boys Golf Team captures SCAC League Championship.
- Warriors Boosters: New group, great year, golf tourney on horizon.
- Easton Student of the Week-Emily Smith.