NOW TONIGHT TOMORROW
Get your Christmas tree as
soon as you can More Maps
- One cup education, sprinkled with fun-Forest Service field trip recipe-front page-photo.
- Park and Recreation Dist. Board aims for new mission-Goals, solvency and 6-year tax levy-front page.
- County detectives examining human remains discovered near Columbia River-also set of human bones found along the Swauk Creek-front page.
- Grant awarded for local biomass study-waste heat would be used to heat CWU campus-front page.
- Understanding the lay of the land-Teanaway Community Forest Field trip-page A8-photos.
- Forest Service evaluates comments on Swauk Pine Restoration scoping document-About the proposal-page A8.
- May’s water supply outlook.
- Water District 5 clears state with flying colors.
- Kiwanis plants trees.
- Cat rescued by logger, champion speed climber.
- Do you have a dream that would improve the face of Roslyn?
- New brand, Umqua Bank.
- Girl Scouts offer up free storefront decorating.
- Capital funding model for lodging tax dollars moves forward.
- Cle Elum business district changes.
- Kittitas County celebrates public works and police.
- Educated owls at CERHS.
- Nick Henderson to run for county coroner.
- Election filing week.
- ‘Click it or Ticket’ Patrols begin next week.
- Frankly Speaking-What’s that tortilla doing in my soup?
- Guest editorial-Strong Copyright Law supports journalism and informed communities-Caroline Little, President and CEO of the Newspaper Association of America.
- Letter-What’s the next government money making scheme?-Violet Burke, Cle Elum.
- Question of the Week-“Do you support Kittitas County Park and Recreation District 1’s move to establish it’s first stable public funding source with 5 cents a year on a $1000,000 home is fair?
- Cle Elum’s volunteer firefighters honored at banquet.
- Eagles Mother of the Year.
- Ten things you need to know about volcanos.
- Letter Carriers’ food drive wraps with 800 pounds.
- Crisman, Okitsky donate heating ‘n cooling for animal shelter.
- Trib Around the World to Sakura-con in Seattle, WA.
- Bible Bowl winners.
- National Senior Corps Week celebrates local volunteers.
Sports & School:
- Prom Royalty rules the night.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High ball teams both 9-3 and headed for post-season.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Colton Christensen.
- Track and Field set for sub-districts
- Hamel garners Educator of the Year award.
- Tumble Creek hosts D1 Women’s Golf Tourney.
- Flatau awarded Student Achievement Leadership Award.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Greta Merkel.
- Roger Fischer receives degree.
- Jack S. Erlandson
- Ruth Olivia Dahlgren Hartman
- Irvin E. “Guy” Rozzano, Jr.
- Mark Gamiles