‘Life amoung the stars’ with Callan-Film crew sets up in Roslyn, Oct 2-3-front page/A5-photos.
Homicide suspect held on $2M bail-pled not quilty-front page.
Grant option renews hope for Park and Recreation District 1-fundraising ideas suggested-front page.
Enterovirus D68 confirmed in King Co.-Kittitas County Public Health comments-front page.
- Teanaway Comminity Forest Citizens Advisory Committee meets next in early October.
- Controlled burn.
- Warnick cancels Oct. 9 office hours.
- Discuss Medicare Open Enrollment with officials, Oct. 7-8.
- DNR lifts statewide burn ban, but hold on: Other restrictions not affected.
- Oct. 14 public forum invites you to comment on ambulance service.
- All campfire bans lifted in Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest areas.
- Frankly Speaking-October is HOT! (for chili peppers anyway).
- Letter-What’s the rest of the story on Water Right costs?-Violet Burke, Cle Elum.
- U.S. Marine’s account of day Munro died for America.
- Upper County matriarch turns 104.
- Local humans play zombies in SyFy Channel TV series.
- Swiftwater Cellars Winery is bringin’ in the grapes.
- Grange Hunters Breakfast complete with apple butter.
- Ellensburg non-profit to debut Haunted House event.
- Join the fun at Thorp’s Community Day this weekend.
- Shirley Udd.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Back to back, big school running machines test Warrior metal.
- Bobcats 8-man falls to Yakima Tribal.
- Thorp K-5 students of the month-Tyce Bare, Joshua Wallace, Keira Brown, Brock Hutchinson, Heather Franklin.
- Thorp School Athlete of the Week-Draven Osiadacz.
- Young minds ‘travel to the sea’.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Scoreboard with Amy Carigen-Cross country team places, Volleyball and Soccer come up short.
- Easton School-Student of the Week-Brooke Wallace.