City presents Larsen with Pangrazi City Volunteer of the Year Award-at City Council meeting-front page/A9-photo.
RECREATIONISTS: New rules set for winter parking along Salmon La Sac Highway-new signposts will be erected before snowfall-front page.
Munro Memorial ceremony highlighted by newly published book sign this year-Friday Sept. 26-front page.
Candidates public forum takes the stage Oct. 14-Teanaway-front page.
Oct. 4 Travel Advisory-Cyclists on roadway-front page.
- Oct. 20 deadline for wildfire-impacted agriculture producers in Kittitas County.
- Big October events begin on the fourth.
- Fall prescribed burning to begin on Cle Elum Ranger District.
- September Council notes four items of interest for citizens following city government.
- Hiking group hits the trail.
- November election ballot facts.
- Marijuana moratoriums extended for another six months in Cle Elum.
- Logjam helicopters finish a day early.
- DNR announces initiative to cut fuel use.
- Belsaas and Smith at USFS 4330 Road for rehab project.
- Collision on First Street in Cle Elum last weekend.
- Annual drive-thru flu vaccination clinic coming.
- Approved retail marijuana licenses jump from 39 to 57.
- Kreidler disciplines Ellensburg insurance producer for violation.
- Big Rig truck catches fire while parked.
- New rule at City Hall: 15 minute only parking.
- Cle Elum councilmen vote to ban fireworks inside city limits.
- New sign planned for Flag Pole Park.
- Frankly Speaking-I pick, U-Pick, we all pick.
- Letter-Did voters really want to end the Park and Rec District?-Barry Brunson, Cle Elum.
- Cle Elum-Growing up in logging community leads former manager to save Logging magazines-Jim Fossett.
- Washington, DC-Permanent tax relief proposed for teachers who purchase supplies out of pocket.
- Washington, DC-OUTDOOR Act introduced to encourage outdoor recreation sector growth.
- Celebrating 100 Years-South Cle Elum Fire Department.
- County public works looking ahead at work needed near South Cle Elum Bridge.
- Badger Pocket potatoes are coming out of the ground and an age-old hissy fit.
- Kiwanis officers installed. CWU named for HEED Award.
- Rainbow Family paints a retro picture at French Cabin Creek.
- Early America rules at old-time threshing bee.
- Cline organizes cancer support group.
- Spokane native and celebrity amps Ellensburg Film Festival.
- Son of WWII captain makes pilgrimage to Italy.
- Julia Jane Evans Goldie.
- Lois Helen Starkovich.
- June Stonestreet Ettles Brozovich.
- Thomas L Gurley.
SPORTS & school:
- First half showing outshines loss against #5 ranked Zillah.
- Bobcats break into 8-man league against Odessa.
- Back in Time-1913 Warrior Football.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Dalton Hawk.
- Seahawks trivia winner receives banner.
- Al Montgomery is new CE-R wood shop teacher.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Scoreboard, Cross Country, Vollyball and Soccer with Amy Carigen.
- Roslyn Outdoor School gets an indoor classroom.
- Voice of the Wildcats now also voice of the GNAC.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Courtney Brown.