On Stands starting Thursday!
It’s in our printed newspaper.
Here’s what you’re missing if you don’t read this week’s (May 27th) Tribune!
(new headlines Thursdays)
World’s Largest Log Gazebo sited for Wye Park in 2012
City unanimously approves brainchild of VISION Cle Elum Events and Activities Center committee. Full story on front pg and pg A2.
Cle Elum rolls into street construction mode in July
When, where and why in detail on pg A2
Centennial Center returns to community’s center stage
Ten months after the fire the Center has re-opened its doors with a Grand opening slated for late July. Pg A2
Entertainment options have just opened up… photos and article on new casino on pg A8
‘Babe the Blue Ox’ and can of SPAM on Roslyn surplus auction block
Their origins revealed in this article on pg A8
Full page of current and upcoming information and communication from Chamber leaders, pg A9
Saying good-bye to Erma’s Clip & Curl, pg A10
Opening of Roslyn art gallery inspired by vacation
Brodine & Brodine Gallery kicks off Memorial Day Week-end in Roslyn
OTHER HEADLINES IN THIS WEEK’S NKC TRIBUNE:
- Your city park dubbed… drum roll please… ‘Cle Elum City Park’
- 150 ‘horse around’ at South Cle Elum historic Depot and Railyard Saturday
- Finally: Animal control for Roslyn, South Cle Elum and Cle Elum
- GRAND SLAMS Launch Warriors to State!
- Iacolucci sole golfer to make state
- Quicksall fastest frosh in state?
- Youth baseball season in full swing
- High School Senior Focus: Potter, linebacker, golfer, skeet shooter, chemist or collegian?
- Builders club presents new podium to school
For all these stories and more, read this week’s print edition of the NKC Tribune
Pick one up on stands or in our office for only $1.00.
Want this week’s Trib
mailed to you?
Click for a printable
Or better yet, have the Trib mailed to you all year long.