Treasurer’s office contact information: 509-962-7535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Taxes payments can be made:
- Online through your bank’s online bill payment services
- Online through the TaxSifter website; http://taxsifter.co.kittitas.wa.us/Search/Results.aspx, or by calling Point and Pay directly at (866) 279-1721. Please note that a 2.49% fee for credit card payment or a $2 fee for electronic check will be charged for online payments.
- By mail. Taxpayers should include their tax statement and write the property tax account number on their check or money order. Cash should not be sent through the mail. Our mailing address is:
Kittitas County Treasurer
102 W 5th Ave. Suite 102
Ellensburg, WA 98926
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS WITH CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.
Real Estate Excise Affidavits will be processed in the following manner:
- We ask that Title companies submit excise affidavits and supplemental documentation online via Simplifile except those transactions that need a signature from the Assessor’s office.
- Should you have questions regarding a property transfer, you may scan and email documents pertaining to the transaction to our office for review.
- Any taxpayer with an excise transaction can contact our office for guidance prior to mailing the documents or dropping them in the mail drop in the hallway outside of our office. Please be sure to include contact information in your packet.
For any other transactions that require in -person processing, we ask that you contact our office to make an appointment for this purpose. Our temporary office hours will be Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30pm. Thank you for helping us to slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus and keep our community safe.