- A Tribute-Former Publisher & Shareholder, NKC Tribune-Jack L. Stoner 1940-2014-front page/A5-photos.
- Planning for arrival of Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall ramps-volunteers needed-page B3.
- Truck damages two headstones at Roslyn Cemetery-hit and run suspect confessed and charged-page-A3-photo.
- Cle Elum continues to explore electric PUD option-other council news-page A3.
- WA Snow Survey Office issues final water supply outlook.
- Teanaway Community ?Forest committee meets today.
- Fatality in the Teanaway, corpse remains unidentified.
- Free shingles caccine clinic.
- DNR issues red flag warning.
- Bids awarded for summer construction.
- Volunteer wildfire lookouts drawn by outdoors, adventure.
- Rising water strands hikers in the Teanaway.
- Anonymous donor gifts 50K to Cle Elum Main Street goals.
- Editorial-Remembering Jack’s Happier Days by Terry Hamberg, Co-publisher.
- Frankly /speaking-Get rid of weeds…naturally.
- Letter- Kittitas ORV riders-you lose, we lose again-Steve Justham, Ronald.
- A Father’s Day message from the life led by an extraordinary couple.
- Roslyn Farmers Market starts season on June 15.
- Donna Eusterbrock rolls up her sleeves to take over Maggie’s blood drive duties.
- Fun events to help support Relay For Life this weekend.
- Fizz, Boom, Read! Summer reading program kicks-off June 18.
- Wildflowers Garden Club invites you to their first meeting.
- Swing dance this Saturday at Centennial Center.
- Little kids and big fish at the Cascade Field & Stream Fishing Derby.
- Geology 101 at the Yakima River Canyon.
- State awards two grants to fix backcountry trails in Kittitas County.
- Roslyn Cemetery flag planting.
- Roslyn civic pride day, invitation to help with Old City Hall renovation.
- Roslyn Riders swap meet on for June 22.
Sports & School:
- The Whitewater Rush!
- Easton rocks at state track meet.
- Upper County graduates look to the future.
- Watch next week’s Tribune for complete graduation coverage of the Class of 2014.
- Malcolm-Michener graduates from Tuck Business School.
- Washing State University announces President’s Honor Roll for spring 2014.
- Constance Uribe makes St. Martin’s Dean’s List.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn School district bids farewell to staffers and teachers.
- Another year of melodic “Marimbas in the Mountains”.
- Easton School hires Jensen.
- Author Kaya McLaren moving on.
- Kittitas County 4-H endowment, scholarship winners announced.