- Fish Lake Road avalanche being cleared-covering 150-yard section-photo.
- 600-acre wildland fire contained-cause unknown yet-front page.
- Olson named state ‘Veteran of the Year-nominated by VFW Post 1373-photo.
- A treat for fans of county history-CWU Aerial Photograph Project.
- Haven’t paid your water, sewer or garbage bill?
- Fire danger increases to MODERATE in Kittitas County.
- Get Intimate with the Shrub-Steppe.
- Thundering hooves herald Horse Park’s jump to next level.
- Relay fo Life nears $18,000 and counting.
- South Cle Elum okays $40,000 equipment shed.
- Rep. Warnick to hold office hours at Cottage Cafe next week. Washington State Parks announce June ‘free days’.
- Campfire etiquette with the Wenatchee River Ranger District.
- Mobile garden plot.
- Richey announces candidacy for county coroner.
- Keith declares candidacy for Kittitas County Clerk.
- Rogers in the race for County PUD Commissioner.
- After the /Teanaway Community ?Forest field trip: The Three-Hour Meeting.
- Area residents attend budworm workshop.
- Memorial Day camping traditions thrive in the Teanaway.
- First wave of retail marijuana licenses in July.
- First all-day everyday Kindergarteners graduate.
- What do you know about levy proposed by Park and Recreation District1?
- Poets pen literary night.
- Frankly Speaking-Plant a few extra seeds now to feed the hungry at harvest time.
- Letter-How is expensive ‘reviewed’ water better than affordable ‘basic’ water?-Violet Burke, Cle Elum.
- CE-R School District bids goodbye to Gail Berndt.
- First Annual Suncadia Cycling Festival.
- Rep. Manweller to hold open house at new district office.
- Cle Elum Eagles #649 installs new officers.
- Totem Pole owlets fledged.
- Gallery One’s third annual “Art About”.
- CEFD honors past chiefs and retirees.
- Who is Melvin Judd, SR10’s roadside tree salesman?
- The iron horsemen of Roslyn.
- Thorp Tigers Class of 2014.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn High School Graduates.
- Easton Jaguars Class of 2014.
- Writing a first and last high school commencement speech.
- Where will they fly?
Sports & school:
- Fraser takes 8th in triple jump state finals.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Cheyenne Scott.
- Winebrenner takes 11th at state golf tourney.
- Thorp School Athlete of the Week-Tess Loewen.
- Hometown boy celebrates state baseball championship.
- Morp in Thorp.
- Cle Elum-Roslyn school district garners campus security grant.
- Community Builders announces schedule for summer youth program.
- U13 girls soccer team wins tourney.
- Graduation seniors receive scholarships.