Celebrating with emerald mustaches-Cavallini’s Pharmacy staff-front page-photo.
Last Lodging Tax open house this evening-investing in capital improvements-front page.
254 LOTS PLANNED: 24 miles southeast of Cle Elum-Black Horse at Whiskey Creek-front page.
Student Art Walk in Roslyn this weekend-850 pieces available to view-front page.
Proposals ranked for Cle Elum Salmon Mural-bids range from $8,500 and $108,000-front page/A5-photo.
State & Regional News:
- Heroin overdoses triple over years.
- USA: 16.4M have health insurance.
- Attorney General again defends marijuana I-502.
- Summer jobs for teens available.
- Lawmakers approve limits to aiding criminal defendants.
- Spring break fun for kids.
- Washington jobs grew 2014-2015.
- Gala auction and fundraiser at CWU.
- Low water levels at Coffeepot Lake limit boat launching.
- Community Paramedicine Project underway.
- Surplus property sacrificed in the quest to sharpen fire fighter skills.
- Hunters have until March 31 to apply for multiple-season permits.
- Easton School Board Capital Project challenges.
- Rescued bear cub thriving at PAWS.
- Frankly Speaking-I can’t find any veggie seedlings to start my garden, Frank!
- Putting the finishing touches on ‘Anne of Green Gables’ musical.
- Rural Pathways to Prosperity conference.
- Hop to April 4 Easter Egg Hunts.
- Plowing Bee coming to Olmstead.
- Free Flowering Dogwood Trees.
- Hospital District-2 adds refurbrished ambulance to fleet.
- Older ambulance box was renovated and installed on an all new chassis.
- Eagle Scout Bartrand honored.
- Cle Elum Eagles Spring Bazaar blossoms March 28.
- Larsen named Assistant Governor.
- Lloyd wins Grange Chili Cook-off.
- Raon Wailes shares “Boys in the Boat” stories.
- Coast Guard cleans up.
- KCFD #7 reminds residents about smoke alarm safety.
- Blood drive held in recognition of American Red Cross Month.
- ‘Messiah in the Passover’ Demonstration coming March 29.
- Alan F. Weis.
- Jeffery Harmon Nelson.
- Carolyn (Bakeman) Bennett.
Sports & school:
- Taklo in Training.
- The Gashouse Gang-Chapter 3.
- Bobcats athletic director wraps winter sports season.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Tyler McCormick.
- ‘Bobcat Dozen’ ready for 1B track and field.
- CERHS alumni inducted into WWU Hall of Fame-Kerri Browitt-Caviezel.
- Still on the Radar-James Hawkins: Life as an emtrepreneur.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Alexandria Brechbiel.
- Thorp-Easton BOBCATS 2015 Spring Schedule-Track & Field.