Student Art Walk wraps up Roslyn-K-12 students-front page/B8-photos.
Senate Bill 5628 calls for tax to underwrite state’s water challenges-All Washingtonians would be on the hook for the tax-front page/A6.
South Cle Elum ready for summer chip seal-other business-front page.
County inspection request time change-increasing levels of customer service-front page.
Applicants sought for Kittitas County Hospital District No. 2 Board of Commissioners-position placed on ballot in Nov.-front page.
Kittitas County Medical Reserve Corps receives $15,000-award to be used to expand current & previous peer mentoring program-front page.
STATE & REGIONAL NEWS:
- Teanaway Comm. Forenst Meeting.
- Washington leads investigation of Premera.
- Butterfly release.
- Recreation opps expand along Snoqualmie Corrider.
- IRS has refunds totaling $28M.
- Tuberculosis down slightly in WA.
- Water use in Washington decreased.
- Remembering Oso. BNSF Railway Co. faces penalties.
- Ellensburg Parks and Rec 2015 Health Champion.
- Forecast: Dust storms and wildfires ahead for Central and Eastern Washington.
- Water Park targeted for site near Ellensburg.
- Wilson Creek septic contamination near Millpond Mobile Manor.
- Ten things you should know about the WA State Horse Oark before opening day.
- After collision, stolen vehicle recovered at Snoqualmie Pass.
- March 31 deadline for comments on SR97 pond excavation project.There’s Liberty Gold on YouTube.
- Grading Permit required prior to filling or excavating.
- Roslyn moving to build trail link to Suncadia.
- Record low snowpack in Cascades.
- Cle Elum Council gets updates from city staff.
- ARRF supporters chow down on spaghetti, unleashing $2,300.
- Eagles Chili Cook-Off is hot.
- Sons of Italy pasta feed: A gathering of neighbors and friends.
- Stage Review-Boulet Production’s ‘Anne of Green Gables’ The Musical by Sylvia Ashby.
- Cle Elum bible Bowl team takes first place in recent events.
- Cle Elum Eagles doing some spring cleaning with garage sale in April.
- Doris Marie Frederick.
- Holly Ann Dickman.
SPORTS & SCHOOL:
- Grid Kids headed to Russell Wilson Passing Academy.
- The Gashouse Gang- Chapter 4.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Emanuel Sanchez.
- CER Boys Gold Team wins first match of the season.
- National Honor Society Ceremony.
- Track season kicks off today at Cashmere.
- Girls tennis picks up two wins on first road trip of the season.
- Warrior alumni makes Husky sports news.
- CERHS Student of the Week-Cody Robinson.
- Warriors Softball wins season openers.