A Hometown Christmas Season 2014 Holiday Gift Guide & Local Seasonal Events Schedule PLUS Heartwarming Local Stories-Inserted in your newspaper.
Happy Thanksgiving-We’re not talkin’ turkey when we say, hope you have an amazing holiday! Thanks to all our friends & customers!-front page.
Fostering an ‘animal-care’ legacy-definitions-front page.
Air quality unhealthy for sensitive groups-access information-front page.
CANCELLED: Mass Causualty Incident Drill at Snoqualmie Pass-front page.
Consequences for killing an endangered wolf reach past jail time and $100,000 fines-hard to predict how the rest of the pack will react-front page/A5.
State & Regional News:
- Burned cub in rehab.
- Chinook, Cayuse Passes closed.
- Initiative 1351 concerns legislators.
- E-mail a message to future generations.
- Another court case reinforces right to ban pot.
- Picasso sketchbook sells for $112,500.
- Hanford workers still not adequately protected.
- Snoqualmie Rec Plan open to public comment.
- Manweller elected to House Republican leadership position.
- Cutbacks challenged campground litter cleanup crews this year.
- Markeyta Pinkham joins Salmon Hatchery crew.
- Parade Paperwork.
- $2,000 Grant Awarded.
- Upper County first graders explain Thanksgiving.
- Teanaway Community Forest to host open house.
- Officers Graduate Academy.
- Residential fiber optic in Roslyn launches future.
- Tractor-trailer jackknifes on I-90 west of Ellensburg.
- Mystery flyovers last week still unexplained.
- New ‘power outage’ app for PSE customers.
- Solar power 101: Panel installation on Roslyn home offers insight.
- Mural planned for South Cle Elum Way wall.
- Where’s Frank?
- Guest editorial-Join us for a march on Main Street, Nov. 29-by Governor Jay Inslee and Patrick Conner.
- Youthful Outlooks-Dickman and Woyke on political finger pointing.
- Join the fight against HIV: CWU hosts event on World AIDS Day Dec.1.
- Scrooge is back!
- Want to help make Christmas for this county’s children?
- Roslyn Library to kick off new baby story time.
- Free golf on Thanksgiving.
- A day in Africa with one of the upper county’s own.
- Zentner n’ crew: As good as Bill Nye the science guy?
- One of a kind Swauk-Teanaway sawmill operator.
- Cle Eagles Bazaar honors Theresa Ward.
- Grower thankful to have pumpkin cart returned.
- A barn dance and potluck to build a community.
- Buffleheads flocking.
- The production of a Christmas tree sale.
- USDA purchase of surplus cranberries will bring stability to Washington’s growers.
- Kids: Write your ‘North Pole Holiday Letters.
- Sixth street backyard vineyard celebrates first five-year harvest.
- Neighbors displaced by fire still need your help.
- Theresa Marie Ward (Migliore).
Sports & School:
- Cle Elum-Roslyn soccer team hands out awards.
- Cheerleaders receive donation.
- CERHS Athlete of the Week-Alexandria Brechbiel.
- Pigskin quarterfinals: Cascade rips Zillah.
- Thorp-Easton Bobcats ready for basketball.Police serve up turkey to elementary students.
- Horse Park-By the numbers.
- Sarah Zabik receives VFW award.
- Student Photography Scholarships available.
- Grid Kids Football receives donation.
- Walter Strom Middle School HONOR ROLL.CERHS Student of the Week-Haley Ploeger.