Gib Rushton named King Coal 2014-ceremony held at the Roslyn Coal Miners Memorial-front page/A8-photos.
Park and Recreation board blocks motion to dissolve-votes for 60 day reprieve-front page.
Authorities on hunt for poacher-two deer shot with arrows-front page.
Sep. 8: County calls for county lodging grant applications-who gets share of $230,000-plus.
Jeff Fetterer nabs ‘Bull of the Woods’ second year in a row-at High Country Log Show-page B1-photo essay.
- You can comment on Kittitas County Road plans.
- Kiwanis monuments home at last.
- State’s set aside of Title I dollars a non-issue at Cle Elum-Roslyn School District.
- Frankly Speaking-Gad Zukes!
- $20M mixed use Snoqualmie Pass project taking shape.
- Some wildland fire roadblocks removed.
- Value forms mailed to property owners.
- Truck driver charged with negligent driving.
- Open ouse cancelled, hearing scheduled.
- Roadway extension almost complete.
- Family seeks information on missing son.
- 10th Anniversary of Birds of North America Online.
- International visitors.
- McGuire art: MacGyver-esque or Upper Kittitas County-esque?
- Check your lotto ticket, millionaire still out there.
- ‘Riding the Wind-and a pedal tractor, unicycle, ferris wheel and even a camel-at the Fair.
- Douglas Munro book hits stores this month.
- Students head back to class.
- British Isles heritage celebrated.
- DNR permits campfires east of Cascade Crest.
- Linda (Jimmie) Lee Craven Cornelius.
Sports & School:
- Bobcat eight-man football program cranks it up.
- Brief Introduction Henderson and Jensen.
- High school sports games begin this week.
- Parker brings Swaziland to Easton.
- Deneen back in town after first round of training.
- Pushing through a 100-mile race was fun for Ellensburg’s Hashimoto.
- Carriage drivers enjoy horse park.
- Still on the Radar-Ryan Tate.