From Washington State Parks:
March 16, 2020 – State parks and camping remain open. In response to Gov. Inslee’s mandate, we are making the following changes to operations through April 30:
- Visitor and interpretive centers are closed.
- Most special activities and special permits are cancelled.
- Planned programming is cancelled.
- Group camp and group reservations such as picnic shelters are restricted.
We are taking additional measures to limit visitor and staff interactions at offices and at registration. This includes:
- Using drive-up/walk-up windows when possible.
- Limiting the number of visitors in an office.
- Providing electronic options for purchasing passes and making reservations.
- Using automated pay stations, where available.
We ask that all visitors exhibit personal responsibility and take steps to protect their health and the health of others.
As the situation changes, we will continue to follow the governor and public health officials’ guidance when it comes to managing our park system.