The Kittitas County Sheriff’s Office has issued Level 2 (Get Set To Go) evacuation notices to all residences south of Thrall Road along SR821/Yakima Canyon Road, including Canyon Ranch Road, Canyon River Terrace, Canyon Vista Way and Canyon Rivers Edge Road.
Deputies are currently going door-to-door to notify residents of the fire threat.
Under a Level 2 Notice, residents should be prepared to leave at a moment’s notice. Important papers, photos and medicines/prescriptions should be packed and ready to take with you.
The Sheriff’s Office is working with the Red Cross for shelter assistance for any residents who evacuate. If you are evacuated and need shelter, please call 509-594-0016 for further assistance.
Stay informed on evacuations and general fire information with the following resources:
- Kittitas County Sheriff’s Office: 509-962-7525
- Kittitas County Sheriff’s Office: https://www.facebook.com/
- Kittitas County Interactive Fire Map is available on our Facebook page
- Yakima Valley Emergency Mgmt: https://www.facebook.com/
- Inciweb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/